5.3 oz of sugar snaps
2.5 oz lamb's lettuce
1. Steam the sugar snaps for 4 to 6 minutes.
2. Cut the pomegranate in half, remove the seeds and put a quarter of the seeds in a plastic bag.
3. Squeeze the seeds in the plastic bag so that all the juices are released. Pour the juice through a sieve and catch it in a tray. Mix this juice with two tablespoons raspberry vinegar and four tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Take a sufficient amount of dressing and mix well through the sugar snaps.
5. Bring the salad together by gently mixing the beans with a few pieces of crumbled feta cheese, a few leaves of mint, the remaining pomegranate seeds and the lettuce.