3.5 oz mangetout peas
3.5 oz haricot verts
3.5 oz sugar snaps
3.5 oz ricotta
1 oz flaked almonds
1. Place the beans on a baking sheet with baking paper and sprinkle them with olive oil and sea salt. Roast the beans for 15 - 20 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a grill pan on the stove and let the pan get very hot. Cut the lemon in half and grill the inside of a half lemon until there are beautiful black grill strips.
3. Squeeze the lemon half and then mix the juice with twice the amount of olive oil. Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Stir the dressing well and mix it with the roasted beans.
5. Finish the salad by mixing in a few leafs of mint, gently mixing the roasted flaked almonds and a small spoon of ricotta through the salad. Enjoy!