7 oz snowpeas
17 fl oz chicken broth
1 pack of rice paper
1 chicken breast
3.5 oz rice noodles
1 garlic clove
1 chili pepper
1. Boil the snowpeas in salted water for 4 to 6 minutes and allow them to cool down to room temperature.
2. Cook the chicken breast in 500ml chicken broth in 20 minutes and allow the chicken to cool to room temperature. When the chicken has cooled down, pull the fillet with two forks apart.
3. Leave the rice noodles in the remaining hot chicken broth until they are soft.
4. Cut the carrot into thin slices and make sure they have the same length as the snowpeas.
5. Let the rice sheets soak in a small amount of water until they are soft. This takes about 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Finally, fill the rice sheets with all ingredients and roll them up like a spring roll.